SRIRAM IAS – Indian Polity, Constitution and Governance
SRIRAM IAS Delhi based IAS coaching centers and one of the best institute for those candidates who are preparing for Upsc exam and other government competitive exam.
Beneficial Points of SRIRAM IAS – Indian Polity, Constitution and Governance notes for IAS exam…
1.It has best and experienced teachers for best exam preparation
2.Teachers providing best notes and motivate to students to achieve their targets and qualify exam with best marks.
3.Sriram has huge and big batches of students because they earn a respective positions among students
4.SRIRAM IAS – Indian Polity, Constitution and Governance notes best in quality and cover all important topics for IAS exam.
5.Study material provides best and genuine study material, notes and books for UPSC,SSC,IAS,IPSC,RRB,IBPS, and Other Government Competitive exams.
6.Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes, Upsc notes, IAS notes, Printed notes ,Notes for IAS exam, Photo copy notes for IAS exam, Photocopy study material for IAS exam, Upsc notes, Upsc study material, Upsc coaching notes and books for SSC
SRIRAM IAS – Indian Polity, Constitution and Governance important chapters for IAS exam are listed below..
- Political Theory
- Theory of the State
- Political Ideologies
- Indian Political Thoughts
- Western Political Thoughts
Indian Government and politics
- Silent Features of Indian Constitution
- Making of the Indian Constitution
- Grassroots Democracy
- Social Movements
- Preamble of the Constitution.
- Chief Minister and CoM.
- Union and its Territory.
- Prime Minister, CoM and Attorney General.
- Supreme Court.
- Fundamental Rights.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Fundamental Duties.
- State Legislature.
- 100+ Government Schemes and the Implementing Ministries.
- Role of Civil Services in a Democracy.
- Functions of an IAS Officer.
- Mechanisms, Laws, Institutions and Bodies for Vulnerable Sections.
- Sevottam Model.
1.Comparative Politics and International Relations
2.Comparative Political Analysis and International Politics:
4.Politics of Representation and Participation
5.State Comparative Prospective